Neuropsychological Assessment is a type of comprehensive assessment that helps to identify the source of many challenges that can interfere with learning, gaining skills, and achieving independence.
Our comprehensive Neuropsychological Assessment assesses across 7 major areas, including:
- Cognitive skills
- Visual / Motor
- Learning / Memory
- Attention / Executive Functioning
- Social Emotional skills
Some common conditions we see in our office include:
- Learning Disabilities
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Developmental Social Disorders
- Secondary effects of Developmental Disabilities
- Secondary effects of Brain Injuries
- and related Special Needs
We provide our Neuropsychological Assessment services to children as young as preschool and as old as college aged, and Dr. Catherine O’Sullivan also provides Autism Diagnostic evaluations.